Jun 22 – Jun 23 all-day
June 22nd 2021
- D.C. Lynch Show starting at 6 p.m.
- 7 p.m. Flag Raising and National Anthem, downtown park
- Kids Races following (foot, bike, trike, and diaper races) downtown
June 23rd 2021
- Free Barbecue at 5:30 p.m. sponsored by Great Plains State Bank at downtown park shelter
- D.C. Lynch Show Starting at 6 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m. Flag Raising and National Anthem, downtown park
- 6 person Human Foosball Tournament: Adult and Youth Division. downtown park. Pre-register your team by contacting Jill Petsche at 402-276-5835 or Todd Heithoff at 402-843-6491
Jul 24 @ 3:00 pm
Eat. Drink. Reunite.
Admission Includes Sampling & Street Dance! $15 Adults – $10 Kids (5-15 Years) – Free ages 4 & Under
Proceeds Will Support the Community Splash Pad
- Hole in One Contest @ 1 P.M. Hole in one wins $10,000 HWY 14 Park
- Cornhole Tourney @ 3 P.M. Register at 2:30 P.M. Cash prizes HWY 14 Park
- Public Sampling @ 5:30 P.M. All you can eat until it’s gone Main Street
- Awards @ 7:30 P.M. BBQ, Brew & Baked Goods Results Main Street
- Street Dance following Awards